Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dr. Robert Chase

Ok, I'm posting this a day late, but I'm still filing it under Tuesday. I'll come back later and talk about last night's episode. I haven't even read it yet. (Sorry House...don't cane-thwack me...unless you want to start something you'll have to finish.)

He's the clever one. Know why? He keeps his trap shut. Because of their highly entertaining, sibling-like bickering, we know exactly how naïve (and therefore take-advantage-of-able) Cameron is and we know how willing Foreman is to stab you in the back. Fortunately, those two tend to keep each other busy. But Chase doesn't reveal much about himself. He's very Wilson in that respect. If I though House's three ducklings had planned it all, I'd consider it a brilliant sleight-of-hand. Or sleight-of-doc. Let Cameron and Foreman distract everyone while Chase makes his move. Actually, he may not be the clever one. He was roundly taken advantage of by a 9-year-old.

No comments: